Benefit Defender Subscription Plans Policy
There are four types of Benefit Defender’s subscription plans
- Family Plan
- For the Silver, Gold and Family subscription plans, “calendar month” as used in these terms shall mean the first of the month through the last day of the month. “Invoice month” as used in these terms shall mean the billable days included on a Benefit Defender invoice (e.g. January 1 through January 30 or February 16 through March 15). “Subscription Start Date” shall mean the date your Benefit Defender subscription starts. “Mandatory Subscription Period” shall mean the period between the Subscription Start Date and the end of the first full calendar month of your current subscription.
- Not all fees are included on your monthly invoice for subscription. Appeal service fees are not included in your monthly subscription fee, however, appeal service fee are greatly discounted depending on your subscription plan levels. Your unused subscription services do not carry over to the next calendar month and are reset at the beginning of each calendar month.
When you sign up for a monthly subscription for the first time:
- Your Benefit Defenders benefits start immediately. Your basic free plan will have unlimited storage, appointment setting calendar, HIPAA compliant email, unlimited picture and document uploads, access to license medical and legal professionals and the ability to set up and manage proxies.
Your Benefit Defender subscription is automatically renewed every month until you cancel it.
When canceling your Benefit Defender subscription plans:
- If you have a monthly subscription and you cancel your Benefit Defender subscription plan during the Mandatory Subscription Period:
- You’re billed the current Benefit Defender subscription fees for the Mandatory Subscription Period.
- You receive the current Benefit Defender subscription benefits for the Mandatory Subscription Period.
- After the Mandatory Subscription Period, you pay standard fees for any services through Benefit Defender.
- If you have a monthly subscription and you cancel your Benefit Defender subscription plan after the Mandatory Subscription Period.
- You’re billed the current Benefit Defender subscription plan subscription fees for the entire calendar month during which you cancel.
- You receive Benefit Defender subscription benefits corresponding to the current subscription until the end of the calendar month during which you cancel.
Starting the next calendar month, you pay standard fees for any services through Benefit Defender.
- Fees (excluding subscription fees) are based on the terms in effect when the subscription goes live and when it renews.
- If you cancel a subscription that is not yet effective, no early termination fee is charged for that subscription.